Favourite Jewellery Pieces!

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Hello m'lovelies! 

Sorry I haven't been around for a while but I've been busy with a art project that I've been given to do over the summer holidays. Let me just say this... IT'S TAKEN OVER MY LIFE. I have had to take and develop so many photo's, and I am lucky not to have blisters over my hand with the amount of drawing I've been doing!

Any-who! Today I am posting a blog post showing you some of my favourite jewellery items that I haven't stopped wearing over the summer and that I think you as my follower/s would love to see!

I hope you like my photo's and I will catch up with you tomorrow! xx

P.S - Sorry if my rings are quite grubby, the colour is starting to fade and I don't know how to stop it :-(!

(From left to right)......


(Sorry for the extreme double chin in the background!!!!)
Silver Dimante Ring - My mum's.
Cross Charm Ring - Matalan pack of 5, sale £3.00
Pink Stone Ring - Accessorize, £8.00 

 


Heart Charm Ring - Matalan pack of five, sale £3.00
Love Charm Ring - Same as above.
Eye Ring - Topshop, sale £2.00.


Cross Ring - Dolly Bow Bow, £6.00

Stone Ball Charm Ring - Matalan pack set of five, sale £3.00.
Blue Vintage Ring - My mum's.


Long Cross Silver Necklace - Matalan, £5.00.



Silver Skull Head Bracelet - Internacional, £4.99.




Eyeball Bracelet - Gift from Greece.


Aztec Greece Alphabet Bracelet - Topshop, sale £2.00


Spike Cuff Earring - Topshop, £8.00.


Purple Crystal Earrings - Topshop, Sale £1.50.


Elephant Tooth Earring - Primark £2.00


Skull Head Crystal Bracelet - International, £5.00


Cat Fake Spike Earrings - Topshop, £7.00


Ying Yang Earrings - River Island, £2.00

~ Hope



2 comments

  1. the eye one looks very creepy hehehehe.
    new follower here. btw, i'm having a giveaway :)
    I hope you can join too :D
    here's the link: ◆ 2,500 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I thought that at first too, but now I can't stop wearing it! x

    ReplyDelete

© A Spoonful Of Hope. Design by Fearne.