January Sales Haul

Monday, 31 December 2012

Hello m'lovlies!

I thought that I would show you some of the bargains I picked up from the sales! There was actually only two items in the sale that are in the post and the other items are from money recieved from family. Hey ho!


First of all I bought this Cath Kidston E-Reader Case for my Kindle. It was reduced from £24 to £18, which personally I thought was a bargain!! I absolutely love this. My kindle fits perfectly and it is padded inside to keep it safe. I love the print and the Oil Cloth fabric - so you can wipe any dirt off in a click of a finger, easy peasy. I just love love love it!




Second I bought this gorgeous LED Bunny Rabbit Light. I love this! I bought it from Urban Outfitters and it was £8.00. It is so cute when lit up and I think it adds a touch of cuteness to any room.

(Day)

(Night)

Last of all I bought this beautiful dress from Primark for £10 down from £18! I think this dress is gorgeous and it looks more expensive than it is worth! The sleeves are sheer and the fabric feels quite velvety. The collar and sleeve cuffs are gold sequins which adds a beautiful look! I absolutely love this dress and I had to buy it!




  I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did please comment or follow or share :-)!!

I hope you all have a wonderful new years and have a lovely time with either your family or friends!! See you in 2013!

~ Hope







Post a Comment

© A Spoonful Of Hope. Design by Fearne.