Birthday Meal Outfit Wishlist...

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Hello lovelies,

If you read my previous post ('My Birthday 2013..') you would know that yesterday it was my 15th birthday (woo hoo!)! So now I am looking for a new outfit to wear to the meal I am hosting at the Harvester next Sunday with a few of my closest friend to celebrate my "belated birthday" if you want to call it that haha! So I did a bit of online shopping - without buying anything and I made an outfit up and tomorrow with mumma and papa Barks I will be buying the outfit, yay! I hope you like the outfit!



I love this Jersey Midi Dress, I think it's so simple but you can either dress it up or down. You could wear it at a night out or just a simple casual day outfit. For £12 I just think this is a complete bargain. Matalan do a different range of colours for this dress so I suggest you check them out!

I just love this jacket. I think it looks really edgy and would look great with any outfit on a night out with friends or family.

I love these earrings. I think they are simple and would look really cool with any outfit you throw on, and for £3 they are a bargain!

I love this necklace so much! It's so lovely and edgy, it's great! The chain is a kind of tube chain with pretty detailing and the arrow is just a solid gold. I think it could edge up any outfit.

I absolutely love love love these rings! I have honestly been looking for these type of rings for about 5 months! (No Joke) I saw these rings on Asos but they didn't have any in stock - whether they do now, I do not know but I am going to buy them from River Island instead! I think they are so cool and would look fab with an outfit, they would definataly get people staring at your hands.

I love the bracelet so much - Wow I have said 'I love' a lot! Haha, but really I do. I love this bracelet. I think it definatley goes with the edgy outfits and would look amazing and would stand out to the crowd.

I hope you like this post, and if you like of the items, you know where to buy them! 

~ Hope






2 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I've been eyeing up some of the gold tubey rings in H&M which are £3.99 for 5. They also do them in silver. Just a quick heads up for you!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me lovely, I will check them out! xx

    ReplyDelete

© A Spoonful Of Hope. Design by Fearne.