Liebster Award.

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Hello lovelies!!

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely waves-frills-and-florals.blogspot.co.uk. I'm not really sure what I am doing but I will give it a go!!

The rules are:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions from the person/s who nominated you.
3) Nominate 9 blogs with 200 followers or less for the award.
4) Let the person know you've nominated them.
5) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

Ok, lets get started then!!

11 facts about myself.
1) I live in Wales. Wales isn't very interesting.. it rains, we have many green fields and we have lots of sheep.
2) I love to read and write things.
3) I would like to be a journalist when I am older.
4) I have a huge dislike for feet.
5) I am 5' 7".
6) I love art.
7) I dislike school very much.
8) I like making to - do - lists.
9) I am very shy.
10) I sometimes suffer with panic attacks.
11) I have 5 cats.

My 11 questions from the lovely Megan!

1) What is your favourite part of you room and why? 
My dressing table as it is so pretty and cute with all of my little ornaments. 

2) What is your favourite shop?
I have 2, Topshop and River Island.

3) What are your top 5 films?
(500) Days of Summer, Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Monte-Carlo, Harry Potter(s), Twilight (sorry guys!!).

4) Have you ever been to any gigs?
Yes, Two Door Cinema Club, McFly. I will be going to see 1D in March!

5) What made you want to start a blog?
I started a blog as I am a huge fan of fashion and beauty. I would like to be a fashion journalist someday. 

6) Is there anyone you will love no matter what? Who?
No matter what happens throughout my life I will always love my mum and dad, forever and always, (sounds cheesy).

7) What do you want your life to be like in 10 years time?
Successful, happy, a nice job, family, joy.

8) What is your dream job?
Answered this on question 5!

9) Do you prefer to read books or watch films? Why?
This is a tough one to choose so I will say both! I literally love to watch films about books and I love to read books.

10) Who is your crush of the same sex?
Umm, I'm doing this as celebrity same sex crush, so it will have to be Emma Watson.

11) Scariest moment of you life?
When I had a panic attack on a plane for the whole flight (4 hours) and I could not calm myself down. 

My 11 questions are:
1) Who is your favourite band?
2) Favourite book?
3) Have you been to any gigs?
4) Something you hate?
5) Something you love?
6) Favourite hot drink?
7) Favourite shop?
8) Why did you start a blog?
9) Celebrity crush?
10) Your phobia?
11) 5 top favourite films?

9 blogs I nominate.

I can only think of 5 I'm sorry lovelies, but if you can recommend either your blog or someone else's blog please do!

Thank you for reading this post lovelies, see you soon! 

~ Hope

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A Spoonful Of Hope. Design by Fearne.