20 Facts About Me

Wednesday, 26 June 2013


01: I love animals, especially cats.

02: I have five cats. Buddy, Holly, Purdy, Megan and Mr. Tibbles.

03: My birthday is on the 18th of January.

04: I love reading all different kinds of books.

05: My favourite films are Les Miserables and The Great Gatsby.

06: My favourite comedians are Micheal McIntyre, Lee Evans and Miranda Hart.

07: Vampire Weekend, Two Door Cinema Club, The Wombats, Birdy, Lana Del Rey and The Drums are my favourite bands/artists ever.

08: I've never tasted a Krispy Kreme doughnut. I am totally missing out.

09: I have never been to London, but recently my dad surprised me that we are going in August! 

10: I would like to open my own store when I am older, selling cute shabby chic vintage items.

11: My favourite food is Chinese.

12: I'm part vegetarian, except I still eat bacon and chicken occasionally.

13: I have been to see Two Door Cinema Club live and their support act was Bastille.

14: I love receiving flowers, especially Tulips.

15: I have broken one bone in my body which is my foot.

16: I have many fears including, spiders, the ocean, heights, the dark, having water in my eyes, death etc.

17: My favourite scented candles are either Fresh Cut Roses (Yankee Candle), Baby Powder (Yankee Candle) or Lemon Frosting (Yankee Candle).

18: I love collecting uplifting quotes to cheer me up.

19: I am 5' 7" and have size 7 feet..

20: I have to make lists for everything, I am very organised. Everything in my room has to stay in place and be nice and tidy. 

As you can see I have a rather uninteresting life, and thinking of 20 facts about myself was very challenging. 





Latest Instagrams

© A Spoonful Of Hope. Design by Fearne.