Christmas Gifts For Her - Over £20

Friday, 13 December 2013

1. This Benefit gift set, 'Groovy Kind a Love' is the perfect gift for any girl who loves make-up and loves Benefit. The gift set includes the Limited Edition Porefessional Mini, They're Real Mascara Mini, Benitent Medium, Dandelion & Gimme Fever Cheek Powder Duo, and the Limited Edition eye shadow palette with double ended sponge applicator. I think this is such the perfect gift, and the tin container the make up comes in is just gorgeous! This gift set is on the pricey side of £29.50, but I think this is just the perfect gift for any girl! 


2. I just love Ted Baker, and their make up & wash bag range are just fab! They all come in different shades and designs which is brilliant if you are picky on choice like I am. If you are a long time follower of my blog, you would have seen that I bought one of the Ted Baker wash bags from when I visited London in August this year. The wash bag is a gorgeous nude pink, and the bold black bow with rose god plaque just makes this such a statement piece, and looks so pretty on the dressing table. I have absolutely no trouble with the storage of my make up. This bag literally holds everything I own, and I never have any trouble fastening it after I'm ready to go. The inside of the bag has a extremely soft silky fabric, which is the same colour as the bag. The was bag retails at £29.00, but worth it! 

3. The new Divine Night lipstick range from MAC is amazing. There are 5 gorgeous colours available and retail at £16.50, which is a little pricey, but MAC lipsticks are just amazing. Yes, you might think 'this isn't over £20', but I just had to include it. It's an essential! The lipstick shown in the photo above is in the shade Flair For Finery. It is a lovely pink, plummy colour, perfect for the winter months and would look gorgeous with a winter outfit. I also love the packaging for this lipstick. The black and gold packaging would catch anybodies eye!

4. What girl doesn't need perfume at Christmas? I know I always do, and the Jo Malone fragrance range is just amazing. After receiving a sample of the Jo Malone perfume in Vogue I was instantly hooked and wanted to go out and buy the perfume straight away from my local perfume store. The Jo Malone is pretty pricey retailing at £78.00 for 100ml, but what do you expect from an amazing scent? One scent that really persuades me to buy the perfume is the Pomegranate scent and the White Jasmine & Mint, they sound so lovely and perfect for the spring. 

5. I think this satchel bag from Accessorize is just adorable! The bow detail with the pink, white and brown colour scheme is just gorgeous, and would look perfect in the spring/summer months. The bag would be perfect for travelling and would fit all your essentials in when necessary. The bag fastens with a simple gold plated clasp which I think is a nice little touch. The bag retails at £35.00, which I think is quite pricey for a bag that isn't even partly leather, but it is just too cute not to buy! 

6. I just love the Pandora bracelet charms. I am not an owner of a Pandora bracelet, but whenever I walk past a store I always have to stop and look at all of the gorgeous charms that you can buy. My two favourites were the bow and the snowflake, perfect for the Christmas season! Each charm retails at (Bow) £30, and (Snowflake) £50. A little pricey but too hard to resist from. 

Look out for my Christmas Gifts For HIM blog post that will be up this Monday! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A Spoonful Of Hope. Design by Fearne.