Christmas Wishlist!

Saturday, 14 December 2013


I honestly think that online shopping will be the death of me! I can never not go online and find something that I don't want to buy. How cute are these Bambi pyjamas from Topshop? They're so cute, look super comfy and they are Christmas themed. How perfect can pyjamas get?! I absolutely love the smell of the Merry Marshmallow from Yankee Candle. It smells exactly like marshmallows, and isn't too sweet. Fab if you don't like too strong sweet scent like me! The Cath Kidston iPhone Christmas cases are just too cute! I don't own an iPhone, but if any of you iPhone owners here love Christmas themed cases then I definitely recommend you buy the Cath Kidston ones! One word, PUGS. Pugs seem to be huge at the minute, I see them everywhere. They are such cute dogs, and once I saw the Pug mug from Urban Outfitters I just fell in love! Benefit Porefessional has always been my favourite primer ever since I had a free mini sample of it from my Glamour mag! Such a good product! These slippers are just too cute! The little bow on the boot is just so pretty and girly. They are knitted and look so comfy, perfect for those cold, winter days.

Latest Instagrams

© A Spoonful Of Hope. Design by Fearne.