Happy Holidays ♥

Friday, 20 December 2013


This is going to be my last post on A Spoonful Of Hope until after Christmas. BUT! Fear not, I will be back BEFORE January 2014!! I may not be in my usual routine as it will be an extremely busy time with my family, but I will try and fit a post in before new years! 


This is a message just to say, I hope you all have an AMAZING Christmas, be THANKFUL, be KIND, spread JOY and love the people around you. You never know what tomorrow brings so be thankful and be blessed to have the people around you. Remember what Christmas is all about and spread happiness to everyone around you. I hope you all have amazing presents and have everything that you wanted off Santa this year. You better have been on the good list! 

I am so blessed to have such an amazing family who support me and each other throughout difficulties and hard times in life. I am so thankful for them, and appreciate every ounce of support they give me throughout this journey I call life. I will continue to stand by them and thank God for the blessing I have received. 

I am also so thankful for you, yes you, who supports me through this blog. I may not have 1000's of readers, but the people who do follow me and read my blog mean alot to me. I am so glad you enjoy what I write for you, I wouldn't be blogging without the love and support from my readers, and I will keep writing for you. I hope you continue to follow me through my blogger journey. 


I hope you all do really have an amazing Christmas, be kind, be thankful and have fun! Lots of love. x

© A Spoonful Of Hope. Design by Fearne.