How I Style: Christmas Room Decor

Monday, 9 December 2013


So as it is now December and it is only 17 days until Christmas Day I thought I'd get my Christmas decorations out - some new and old, and make my room all festive and cosy! I absolutely love decorating my room at Christmas time, it makes the countdown till Christmas 10x more fun! 

The little Christmas cupcake baubles were from a little extremely low priced store called Store Twenty One. They have so many cute Christmas decorations in store and are all around the £1-£7 mark! I think these decorations are so cute and girly. The cupcakes came in packs of three and were only £1.99! I've placed these decorations around my room and makes it look super cosy! 

We all need a Christmas themed book during the winter season don't we? Christmas At Claridges written by Karen Swan is such the perfect book for Christmas. I bought this from Asda for £3.50 and so far I am loving it. If you are a book lover I would definitely recommend you pick this little edition up!

Now how cute is this Christmas wrapping paper?! I found this little bundle of cuteness from Asda, the wrapping paper was around £2-£3 and the little gift tags were around £2. The cute little red bows were bought locally from my town. I bought the gift wrap to wrap my friends present's in and I just think it just adds a little bit of festive fun to the occasion. How cute are the robins with their little Santa hats on?!

So I think that this is the cutest stocking ever! You can add little photo's in the O's, but I'd rather keep them empty. I bought this stocking from Aldi last year for about £2! Bargain. I love the
colours of this stocking, classic red and white. Oh so festive! The bows attached to the O's add another touch of cute!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! I am in love with this 'Let it Snow' purple glitter plaque, and have been ever since I bought it from Store Twenty One last year! This looks so cute on my dressing table, and it is such a pretty purple! I also love the little stars by the words. The plaque is not too big, but not too small. Perfect! I also love the font, very typography!

Have you decorated your bedroom Christmas themed yet? Comment below and share your pictures on Twitter by tweeting me at @aspoonfulofhope! Happy holidays!

© A Spoonful Of Hope. Design by Fearne.